Google Reward: Google Releases App That Will Earn Android Users Some Earnings For Living

The Word Technology is taking the world all around to its permanent dwelling.
Its not longer a new story to us any more that in that next 10 years technology will eradicate poverty to its downlink. And create a full Employment.
DOWNLOAD WHAFF LOCKER APP APK :- REGISTER AND EARN $0.30 + UNLIMITED REAL MONEY BY JUST UNLOCK YOUR PHONE (PROOF ADDED)

 

HOW TO AVAIL $0.30 SIGNUP BONUS ON WHAFF LOCKER APP?
1) Download The WHAFF LOCKER Apk from Google PlayStore click DOWNLOAD and enter invite code: HT67898 to get $0.300 bonus.

2) Open the whaff locker app>> Click on Sign in and login with your Facebook account.
3) Now, Scroll left and Go to “Invite Friends” section.
4) Click on “Put In Your Friend’s Invite Code and Earn $0.300” and enter invite code: HT67898 to get $0.300 bonus.
Important Note :- Users will get whaff locker signup bonus even if they are already registered with Whaff Rewards app. it is really cool system.

5) Now, you are ready to earn free rewards on every unlock of your smartphone.
6) Users should not close the whaff locker app from running in background otherwise it will not work and ultimately you will not get free rewards.
7) Users will get $.008 or $0.002 rewards on every unlock of mobile phone. there is no restriction on earning unlimited rewards from whaff locker app.
WHAFF LOCKER REFERRAL PROGRAM :- INVITE FRIENDS AND EARN $0.30 PER FRIEND
1) Open the whaff locker app>> Go to Invite Friends section.
2) Send your whaff invitation link to friends.
3) You will get $0.30 instant rewards when your friend use your whaff invite code while sign up.
WALLET ACCOUNTS
1.Bitcoin
2. Paypal
3. Payza

4. Etherum
5. iTunes
7. PSN Giftcard
8. Google play Giftcard.
9. Strean Giftcard.
10. LoL Giftcard.
11. Skrill
12. Blizzard Giftcard.
13. Karma Koin Giftcard.
14. Amazon Giftcard
15. Facebook Giftcard
16. Mine Craft Giftcard.
.... And many more


    USERS REPORT SO FAR
For those who are worried about WHAFF Rewards being a scam, it actually isn't.
Sep 5, 2016, 2:32 PM
I should know; I've tried WHAFF and what you earn from it is legit, as long as you have enough to payout.
I've gotten a PSN code for $10 out of it, and it was a working code, so that proved the legitimacy of the app. I honestly recommend this app. I'll even include my invite code for people who want to join in. (although it requires a Facebook account) HT67898.
u/TimRoxSox
Sep 5, 2016, 2:37 PM
I'll second you. I cashed out $10 and $20, so it's legit. HOWEVER, don't use a VPN on any of your other mobile apps, because they'll ban you. I used a VPN for a day on a different app, and after I cashed out my $10, they banned me, so I had to email them and get my account back. They were very clear: if you use one, they'll ban you first and ask questions later.
Nevertheless, they do pay out. My $30 has been in Paypal, which is awesome.
u/hardonchairs
Sep 5, 2016, 2:51 PM
Is it just app downloads?
u/TJLynch
Sep 5, 2016, 3:23 PM
Mostly. There's also rewards for stuff such as keeping apps installed (premium picks only for these), playing a game up to a certain level/amount of points or time, and you also get an extra cent for every day you check in your attendance.
I recommend just doing the premium picks, and the picks that are under a dollar; mainly because the ones that get you a dollar or more usually involve having to sign up for stuff, having a credit card and/or making a purchase. I just usually do the "download and START" picks, and install the premium picks whenever there's new ones. I'd say you could get up to $10 in about two weeks or so.
u/hardonchairs
Sep 5, 2016, 5:15 PM
I see. Not really my thing but thanks for explaining it.
u/n8zerdude
Sep 5, 2016, 3:45 PM
Solid app.
I've cashed out $50 in the past year only doing Premium picks.
Most are junk games, but I have found a few that I like (Grepolis, Crusader's Quest, and Puzzles & Dragons to name a few)
Here is a screenshot of my last PayPal cash out from WHAFF in July: http://imgur.com/iDdhOLC
u/tvparty_tonight
Sep 5, 2016, 3:58 PM
Offtopic of beermoney, but I'm glad you enjoy Grepolis! I used to play hella. Gets fun when you get a really good clan.
u/n8zerdude
Sep 5, 2016, 5:13 PM
YES! Definitely one of the best multiplayer experiences for mobile HANDS DOWN. It's very social and captures the psychology of war - team communication, negotiation with allies, and even betrayal. Trust no one.
This isn't a "wait for the best upgrades and troops" game. It's not a kids game, nor a light game. I'm not going to recommend this for everyone.
This is a hardcore strategy game through and through with very heavy social elements.
Reminds me of the board game Diplomacy, if you're familiar.
u/Zayth
MAY 5, 2017, 6:32 PM
I'm just trying to get $15 from somewhere. Any place I can get it easily? Qmee doesn't seem to help.
I just want to get a game from Ebay, haha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

World’s Darkest Baby Turned 4 Years, And is Amazing How He Looks Now

Wizkid, son of Bob Marley set for ‘collabo’

GET MTN 40mins Call Durational To All Networks + 300MB